Date(s) - 01/04/2020 - 31/10/2027
Scotland’s most southerly Munro offers spectacular views of Loch Lomond. Find out more by visiting the National Trust for Scotland website.
- Put on your walking boots and enjoy spectacular views from the summit.
- Follow the 1-mile Ardess Hidden History Trail and find out about the mountain’s human history.
- Visit the thatched cruck-framed building, a replica of one of the structures that used to stand here.
- Look out for ptarmigan, ravens, meadow pipits, adders and common spotted orchids.
- Make the most of the rangers’ expertise by booking a guided walk from the ranger centre.